Ironically, the homophobic slur came after Mayweather tore into McGregor over comments that were allegedly racist in nature.
"You're a punk, fa**ot, ho!" "You hoe", Mayweather stated on stage at the SSE in Wembley. Mayweather used Dana White in attempt to belittle McGregor, comparing him to a prostitute.
"People are so touchy on words".
"Here's the thing", Lovato said when she was asked by gossip website TMZ's cameras, "Floyd is obviously a boxer and he's obviously very very good at it, but Conor's insane". I think what he was trying to do was to switch it up and get the people back in his favor. If we'd have kept going I'd have probably been like 'right, fuck it.' I think that's why I'm so buzzing right now because it's wrapped, do you know what I mean? It is what it is. Some dirty tactics out there, but that's what to expect.
The cynical among the fight business have been mentioning all week how Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor could very well end up good friends after their August 26th fight in Las Vegas.
- Romelu Lukaku breaks Paul Pogba's record at Manchester United
- USA condemns terrorist attack on Amarnath pilgrims
- China To Open First Overseas Military Base In Djibouti
- HBO Announces Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 9 Premiere Date
- Dollar dips after weak consumer prices data
- Hammerson Plc (HMSNF) Reviewed By Analysts
- Gianfranco Zola tells Chelsea to sign this striker right now
- Galaxy Note 8 to launch in late August in NY
- I'll give him a mean, angry look - Zverev jokes about unsettling Federer
- News of Eminem's ninth album has just been leaked