Although unlike the latest reboot, Homecoming, The Amazing Spider-Man movies were not considered amazing amongst fans and critics, and it could have got even worse for the Sony saga, as it's revealed that the studio had some insane ideas for the third film, which thankfully never happened.
"Spider-Man: Homecoming", Sony's newest addition to the growing legacy of summertime superhero fantasies, has spun up an impressive opening in North American theaters this weekend, with ticket sales for the three-day weekend estimating at $117 million.
"Homecoming" is still a great movie, with some sweet May/Peter scenes, but Tomei told HuffPost "there were also things in the original, which I signed up for, which weren't there when we shot it". "There was something going on in the neighborhood, and there was a little girl in distress, and I saved her, and Peter saw me save her, so you kind of saw that he got part of his ethics from her".
Make that two of us!
"It's just one of those things that it's no skin off my back, you know - it's an afternoon of your time, and it really does cheer up these kids " If I can bring happiness to people all around the world, then I will try my best to do so.
In the comics, Peter Parker's alter ego identity is kept from May for years, however Tomei's version of the character learns about her nephew's secret at the end of Homecoming. "I was quite disappointed that wasn't in there".
In a Facebook post on Tuesday (July 11), the hospital said Holland, who plays the wall-crawling, web-slinging superhero in the latest instalment of the Spider-Man franchise, charmed patients and families, and presented autographed toys to children.
- Terminal 3 evacuated after suspicious bag found at Manchester Airport
- Judge: Florida's Updated 'Stand Your Ground' Law Unconstitutional
- Philando Castile case: Yanez accepts voluntary separation agreement with St. Anthony
- HBO Announces Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 9 Premiere Date
- IOS 11 Beta 1 vs iOS 11 Beta 3
- John Terry nails Aston Villa initiation song with classic, teammates love it
- Wimbledon : Five matches to watch at Day 4
- Why ClubCorp Holdings, Inc. Stock Soared on Monday
- Williams and Ostapenko criticise scheduling of Wimbledon show courts
- PHOTO REPORT Ben Affleck is dating SNL producer Lindsay Shookus