Apple has released a second public beta of macOS High Sierra to testers for download. From the iOS 11 Beta 3, it is quite evident that Apple has cleared a lot of bugs and is working dedicatedly towards the refinement of the iOS 11 experience. Not only does this let you try the public betas of iOS 11 but also of macOS and tvOS.
As we can see from the video the boot up is quicker on the third beta although some of the apps open more quickly on the first beta. But considering Control Center's AirPlay option already offers that, it would be redundant.
The feature, which doesn't now do anything, can be accessed by enabling the screen record function in Settings and then long-pressing the record button from Control Center.
The Notification Center no longer requires multiple swipes to view all notifications. It should be the same build that developers got earlier in the week. It would make sense for Apple to make it easy to share content across platforms, although I have no idea which developers are incorporating this functionality into their apps, if any.
- US Soldier Killed in Taliban Indirect Fire Attack in Afghanistan
- Halo 5 is getting the 4K treatment for Xbox One X
- Blac Chyna Seeks Restraining Order Against Rob Kardashian
- PHOTO REPORT Ben Affleck is dating SNL producer Lindsay Shookus
- Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna's History As Told Through Social Media
- Drug Free America calls John Morgan lawsuit 'disappointing'
- Why ClubCorp Holdings, Inc. Stock Soared on Monday
- Wimbledon : Five matches to watch at Day 4
- Summer League in Las Vegas opens with Lonzo Ball struggling
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Nemesis Forge Lets You Import Your Nemesis