Anticipations about the upcoming Galaxy Note 8 are rising with every passing day.
Today, according to South Korea's The Investor, who reports that they spoke with a Samsung executive and confirmed at least a part of this story, the unveiling date for the Galaxy Note 8 is set at August 23.
Recall that the announcement of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be held at the end of this summer or the beginning of September on the show IFA in Berlin 2017. Consequently, Samsung suggests that industry watchers should instead wait a bit longer before attempting to gauge the Galaxy S8's commercial success in comparison to that of the Galaxy S7. The financial details of the buyout deal were not disclosed, but Samsung reportedly paid under $43 million for the acquisition.
The Galaxy Note 8 will be yet another pivotal release for Samsung.
We're steadily winding through the summer, which means it's nearly time for a new Galaxy Note 8. Although the South Korean company has now fully recovered from the Note 7 debacle, but the company's latest flagship the Galaxy S8 isn't doing too well. By rolling out the Bixby t a midrange smartphone for the first time, Samsung is trying to prove that the Bixby AI can work correctly on any of their smartphones and is not limited to specific phones.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is long speculated to pack a 6.3-inch QHD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:5:9 display, same as the Galaxy S8 and S8+.
The report further mentions that the smartphone could be priced at $1000 in the home country, which roughly translates to Rs 64,695. One thing which differentiates the Galaxy Note 8 from Galaxy S8 series is the S-Pen support. Finally, Samsung claimed to add 6GB of RAM with the base variant as well.
Other rumored specifications on the Galaxy Note 8 include dual 12 megapixel cameras and a choice of either 64GB or 128GB of storage.
- Halo 5 is getting the 4K treatment for Xbox One X
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Nemesis Forge Lets You Import Your Nemesis
- Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna's History As Told Through Social Media
- Matt Kenseth likely done at Joe Gibbs Racing at end of year
- John Terry nails Aston Villa initiation song with classic, teammates love it
- Williams and Ostapenko criticise scheduling of Wimbledon show courts
- Why ClubCorp Holdings, Inc. Stock Soared on Monday
- Venus Williams determined to have entered intersection legally in crash
- Summer League in Las Vegas opens with Lonzo Ball struggling
- US Soldier Killed in Taliban Indirect Fire Attack in Afghanistan