HBO today announced some pretty, pretty good news for fans of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" - an October 1 premiere date for Season 9. Below, watch a brief teaser clip shared back in November to announce the beginning of production.
Curb Your Enthusiasm stars David as an over-the-top version of himself in an unsparing but tongue-in-cheek depiction of his life. Executive producer and one of the most beloved schmucks of the "Curb" cast, Jeff Garlin, has called the storyline of the new season "rather insane". It doesn't offer any look at the actual show, but Larry David does look a bit different than he did back in 2011.
It was official before, but now that we have a trailer and a date, it feels so much more.
David, a co-creator of "Seinfeld", also made an appearance in the Broadway show, "Fish in The Dark", and helped write the movie, "Clear History".
Last year, David confirmed the show would return with this elegantly simple statement: "In the immortal words of Julius Caesar, I left, I did nothing, I returned". All are expected to return for the ninth season, while Mary Steenburgen and Ted Danson are rumored to return in guest roles playing themselves. He played Senator Bernie Sanders on 'Saturday Night Live' (SNL) several times.
- Matt Kenseth likely done at Joe Gibbs Racing at end of year
- Philando Castile case: Yanez accepts voluntary separation agreement with St. Anthony
- Why ClubCorp Holdings, Inc. Stock Soared on Monday
- Whatsapp to roll out new features like new emoji seek choice
- Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna's History As Told Through Social Media
- The Government's Housing Minister Broke Down When Talking About Grenfell Survivors
- Summer League in Las Vegas opens with Lonzo Ball struggling
- Obamacare: Trump tweets repeal now, replace later
- I'll give him a mean, angry look - Zverev jokes about unsettling Federer
- Wimbledon : Five matches to watch at Day 4