Blac Chyna and her lawyer, Lisa Bloom, have now spoken out in an exclusive interview with Good Morning America today, as they head to court for a temporary restraining order hearing against Rob, whom she shares an 8-month-old daughter Dream with.
Chyna then went on Good Morning America on Monday, and admitted that she was "devastated, of course". "I was already Blac Chyna before the Kardashians".
According to Chyna, no one from the Kardashian family has reached out to her since Rob exposed the photos.
"He wrote: "'Hahahaha Chyna just sent me this video saying happy 4th of July what a insane person. "Well, I've talked to Rob, you know, about everything", she said. "So, I feel as though if one person speaks up, hopefully it will be a domino effect". In addition, after Rob's rant, Chyna said on Snapchat that he had "beat" her. Rob has not responded. After questioning Chyna about "exposing a lot of her life" and where exactly she draws the line, the interview took a turn towards victim blaming and women's rights. "'Cause I know how that could be", the reality star explained.
"I'm Blac Chyna", she said. "So I was like, 'Maybe if I send this video to him, he'll just leave me alone".
Naturally, the drama has raised questions about Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian's custody arrangement.
"First, what had first initially attracted me to Rob, he was very sweet".
During the interview, Chyna's lawyer revealed they would be filing for a restraining order against Rob. Last week he posted nude photos on his social media accounts and brought the former couple's issues once again out into the public. Kardashian did not appear in court but Shapiro spoke to the media on his behalf.
- General Motors Shares Higher
- Teen Who Plotted 9/11 Attack On Elton John Concert Given Life Sentence
- Over 120 nations adopt first treaty banning nuclear weapons
- Terminal 3 evacuated after suspicious bag found at Manchester Airport
- Whatsapp to roll out new features like new emoji seek choice
- No jail for 80-year-old who threw coins at plane
- PHOTO REPORT Ben Affleck is dating SNL producer Lindsay Shookus
- First day of PM Modi's three-day historic visit to Israel
- Wimbledon : Five matches to watch at Day 4
- Matt Kenseth likely done at Joe Gibbs Racing at end of year